Friday, August 24, 2007

Pipsqueak Friday & a contest!

Woohoo it's Friday! This week is a special Pipsqueak, because you get a minikit! Along with the mini kit, I'm having a contest!

Here's how it works. This mini is going to be a small part of a larger kit. However, I don't have a name for it yet. That's where you come in. Send your naming suggestions to sandrak_dsigns@yahoo.com until August 30th. During this time I hopefully will have the kit finished. Once the contest has ended I will announce the winner who will receive the entire kit for free! So... let's see those naming suggestions!



This download is no longer available.

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

podgurl said...

thanks for the beautiful kit!

^___^

Connie said...

Thank you! Before I suggest a name - are these the colors of the whole kit?

-MO- said...

Thank you so much!

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you ... beautiful. Linda

Denise said...

This is a beautiful expression of Christmas. I love it! Thank you.