Friday, August 17, 2007

Pipsqueak Friday!

Wow! It's Friday already! My oldest child, Will, started kindergarten on Monday... boy was that hard - not just for me, but for my daughter Piper as well. She and her brother are really close! Last night was a great night... I went to see Jason Aldean and Rascal Flatts at the Kentucky State Fair... their new tour, Still Feels Good, is an even better show than the Me and My Gang show I saw in February... so if you like Jason Aldean and/or Rascal Flatts you definitely should try to check out a show - you won't be disappointed!

I know, I know... get on with the freebie right? LOL. Well, since I had a crazy week, I just have a simple template for you. My template series is called In a Pinch and you can find a couple more of my templates here.



This download is no longer available.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this template - it's GREAT!!!
~Jo