Friday, December 14, 2007

TGIF and a Pipsqueak!

Well, this has just been a rough week... I don't know about you, but I'm sooo glad its over. I'm down another 1.4 lbs this week taking my total up to 25.3lbs lost! WOOHOO! So, I was feeling generous and you're getting a bigger freebie this week. This week you're gonna get a cluster frame, 3 snowflake papers, and 2 ribbons that coordinate with my Cool as Ice kit... hope you enjoy!

To download just click here! Please leave a comment if you take the freebie!

5 comments:

Chickivaney said...

Thanks so much,, and congrats on the weight loss!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

lara said...

I love the cluster frame, thank you for sharing!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Carole N. said...

Love the frames and the pretty papers. Thank you.