Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lots of things going on!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! Its been a very nice day for us.... but I wanted to take a few to come and remind you of all the stuff I've got going on right now!

Reminder: My CT call is in its last week... call will end on the 23rd. So see the ad below.

This week I've also got 2 specials at 3Scrapateers ONLY! My Scrap-a-deal (or SAD) kit is Fruit Stand, and my Half-n-Half kit (or HnH) is Beach Bum... the way these specials work is this - buy the first 1/2 of the kit (both are only $2.50) and complete a layout... upload your layout, card, or altered project to the gallery by midnight EST and receive the second half of the kit via your PMs at 3Scrapateers. The layout with Fruit Stand would need to be uploaded by Thursday, June 19th at midnight, and the one with Beach Bum by Wednesday, June 18th at midnight.

Come to the chats which are at 10 p.m. EST and get coordinating freebies. The Beach Bum chat is Tuesday, June 17th and the Fruit Stand chat is Wednesday, June 18th. The special price on these kits only lasts until after its coordinating chat, so don't delay... just click on the link at the right to get to my 3Scrapateers shop!





No comments: