Thursday, October 2, 2008

A sale & a Freebie!

As you know, I started selling my designs at Pretty Scrappy. The store got a new look and to celebrate we're having a grand re-opening sale! All of my products are 35% off - even commercial use ones. You can check out my store HERE!

Also, I'm giving you a little freebie from my Back to Cool kit! If you came to my SAD chat at 3Scrapateers for this kit, then you already have this freebie!

This freebie link has expired! Please do NOT share this freebie with anyone by downloading it and adding it to another site. Direct your friends directly to my blog. Please do not link directly to the freebie either. This is stealing! Give your friends the link to my blog http://sandrakdesigns.blogspot.com. Don't forget to please leave a comment if you take the freebie!

2 comments:

KendiRN said...

TY For sharing with us, but unfortunately it says it is set to privet, so we can not d/l
THANK YOU!
Kendi

Anonymous said...

Thank you