Saturday, February 28, 2009

Download a Day at 3Scrapateers!

Bring on spring! I am sooo tired of cold weather, snow, and ice! I want spring! So, if you're like me and needing a taste of spring, well here's a kit for you. Pink, purple, orange, yellow, blue, and green... fresh, bright, and fun. Shake off the winter blues and bring on spring/summer! During the month of March you can download a piece each day at 3Scrapateers. You must be a registered user and logged in to see the download. Don't want to wait? Have trouble logging in every day? For those always on the go, you can purchase the kit in my 3S store. As a part of my Economic Relief Sale it's just $3.58! Be watching for a freebie from this kit later this week! Just remember, through March you can only purchase the kit at 3Scrapateers! NOTE: not all items are shown in preview.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Lovely spring kit! I am glad I found your site... I downloaded pieces of Arabian Nights. Can you tell me how to credit that kit (or any blog train kit) when I use it in a page in a gallery, etc. There are so many designers and TOUs...do I need to name them all? Please let me know. Thanks! special_offers@comcast.net