Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Good morning! It's been a while since I made my big news about ScrapWow... I've been busy adding product to the store, although I still have more to add... its a big process and there just aren't enough hours in the day, but I'm so happy to be there! For month of September I am in the spotlight at ScrapWow. What does the spotlight mean? Well, it means I'm on the homepage for entire month and you get a free kit from me! However, you have to be a ScrapWow member and it is a paid membership. So if you'd like to check out ScrapWow, just go to www.scrapwow.com and take a look around. Want to see the free kit for this month? Here ya go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is SUCH a cute kit!!! i love the papers and the faux bois heart! so fun!!!!
congrats on being in the spotlight at scrapwow!!!!!