Saturday, October 13, 2012

New kits added today!

I have 2 kits that are new in my stores today and they're on sale! Camp Wilderness was originally a freebie at ScrapWow a couple of years back, but now is available to everyone! You'll find it on sale for just $3.49 through October 19th!
Also new in the store today is Mellow Autumn! Fall is here, and I wanted to celebrate the colors of the season. This kit has actually been around a while, but I never really did anything with it... so I kept most of the original elements, added a couple of new ones, and re-did the papers, and ta-da - it's brand new! It's on sale through the 19th for just $2.49!
So just follow the links on the right to one of my stores today while you can still catch both of these kits on sale! And keep watching... I'm cooking up a Halloween kit that will be done before you know it!

No comments: