Friday, July 14, 2017

Another Friday Pipsqueak

Shew - this summer is flying by... and it's about to get super busy... my daughter starts band camp on the 24th, I just interviewed for a full-time job yesterday with lots more applications pending a response, and school supply shopping is in full swing since I got the list this week.  I still have shoes and clothes to buy too...  but we're adding in pool days when we can, and I hope you all are enjoying your summer too!

Today brings you not only a freebie, but a brand new kit!  Just Fishin' is brand spanking new in my store today, and will be on sale for just $2.99!


What happens when I create kits?  Well often times I end up with papers or elements that I end up NOT putting in the kit.  Sometimes I use those as freebies which is the case this week.  I created 2 papers that I ultimately did not include in the kit, and then I created the frame for the freebie - and the best part is that you get all 3 pieces!

This freebie link has expired!


I also created some pages so you could see it in action!  The first one was actually the inspiration for the frame in your freebie!







No comments: